The Chubb Corporation Catering Sales Manager
* Coordinate, plan, and facilitate all details for group catering, catering only and wedding events. Details to coordinate include completing BEOs, meeting room specifications, banquet food and beverage, audio visual, program details, attrition, deposits, and billing details.
* Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits. Creates proposals, contracts and other business related documentation as required. Manages and maintains account files.
* Correspond with potential customers providing any requested information or collateral concerning menus, meeting room layouts, seating capacity diagrams, maps, area attractions, billing details, convention services, intro letters and brochures.
* Professionally greet and service all walk-in customers.
* Conduct efficient and professional site inspections, pre and post-cons.
* Upsell all aspects of catering to include: specialty menus, receptions, breaks, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
* Prepare, coordinate, distribute and communicate detailed BEO information to food, beverage, and banquet departments.
* Conduct a weekly BEO meeting with the F&B Director and Banquet Services Manager
* Prepare, coordinate, distribute and communicate detailed specific group resume information to all departments in the hotel.
* Effectively uses sales resources and administrative/support staff
* Monitor and supervise sales trace system for groups assigned.
Excellent computer skills with experience in Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook, Delphi preferred
Possess strong skills in multi-tasking to successfully handle multiple assignments
Excellent listening skills
Exceptional detail in follow-up
Enjoy a team sales approach and able to work with diverse group of team members
High school graduate or GED required
Prior experience working in a hospitality sales environment
3-5 years of successful experience in proactive hotel group sales and the ability to effectively close business
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Strong customer service and problem solving skills
Enjoy asking for business
Strong qualifying and closing skills
To apply, Click Here.
Center City District
Job Opening: Manager of Marketing & Events at the Center City District. This position will be part of the Marketing team, working on park events, press events and marketing for them. Candidates should have 5-10 years of events and marketing experience. Since many of the events are in CCD parks, this is a hands-on job, as are all our events positions.
This individual needs to be a self-starter, creative, organized, energized and able to work nights and weekends. Attached is a link to the job description. Click for more information: http://centercityphila.org/employment/manager-of-marketing-events